Thursday 26 October 2017

Oct Bible Studies- Week 1- Day 5


Scripture
21 For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
 Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit,[a]striving together as one for the faith of the gospel.

Observation

God is ever present. Always behave yourself and stick to the word and prove that you can be the best version of yourself for him.

Application
Stay true to the path. Let GOD know where you stand and he too will be proud of you.

Prayer
Dear LORD,
Thank you for all your instructions and help in setting my life on course. I really appreciate having you there all of the way.
AMEN. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment