Friday 14 May 2021

Dreamscape 15th May 2021


 A dream that is some kind of confirmation that he is and will be there to protect you. 

Short and only 1 frame . 

Walking along a covered pathway/ indoor ( coz it was not roadside and can't see cars/ vehicles around me). 

My dad was leading the way. We had to go past a rather rowdy bunch of hooligans'

I recall having to crouch down and make myself as unnoticeable as possible as not to draw the attention of that gang or be drawn into the crossfire. I think they were having a fight or so and one person was stabbed/ injured ( certainly no gunfire as I didn't hear any gunshots). We sneaked pass on the left while the commotion was on the right. As we went past safely the message that came strongly in my mind - " Do not turn around and look back!!" Keep going and lean on my back".  so I really stuck very close to him and when we walked toward our destination I think I saw my sister and held on to her in one hand while still sticking close to my dad. At a glance - didn't really turn around and looked back I kinda saw that I had avoided a tragedy. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment