Tuesday 11 May 2021

Dreamscape 7th May

 



The open stage and the audience.

Rachel Dominique: wo days ago was like I'm in some big live concert hall where there is a  live show onstage type. It was intermission or so I think. I was mingling with the crowd and suddenly 3/4 of them left the hall via the upper doors as there was some big celebrity in the hall there. I stayed in and talked to the people near the bottom of the hall .
 Then a little girl came around and ask me if I could bring her to the toilet so I left my seat and took her to the one that was below the stage or so.
 When it was my turn to use the toilet stall the toilet bowl was missing and it stopped at there for the dream

Interpretations
I also believe there is a short intermission
: Also shown in my dreams - a short break of false ease and peace from this covid thing
: And people seem to be distracted by ‘celebrity’ so there is a rara of sorts that others will clamour too
 While u stay back to the bottom of the hall.. it’s being spiritually grounded.
Little girl is symbolic of those people who either don’t really know God or never really got to start building a relationship with him.Toilet symbolically - 1) Spiritual cleansing or detoxing; (2) Deliverance; (3) Confession and repentance; (4) Personal repentance; (5) Secret lust or sin; (6) Secret issues; (7) Heart (toilet cistern).
What is means having it missing it that. We all need to deal with all our issues now n repent of them, and ask God to cleanse us all of it before we come to this point of the intermission



Proverbs 29;6 - sin can easily ensnare us if we continue to allow it to harbour

New King James Version
For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. - 1 Thessalonians 5:3


0 comments:

Post a Comment