Wednesday 5 May 2021

Dreamscape 5th May 2021

 



Part 1 - In an old fashion house - could be ancient times - sleeping on a wooden bed. Weird thing is that there is a bengal white tiger sleeping next to me. I'm not sure why there is a tiger there but it seem keen to snuggle up next to me and even try to touch me with its tail but I kept on moving away from it on the bed hoping that it would exit the room and let me sleep in peace. 

(Interpretation) Old Chinese house, seems to indicate the past .. might be past associations past mindsets.  White Tiger is this - vicious religious spirit.
 What it means your catholic background.
: U need to repent for your past associations with the Catholic Church, Catholic beliefs, ask God to renew your mind.: I think spiritually, that is what is holding u back. The past associations. The Catholic Church frankly have very erroneous teachings, teaching overtime that causes a block spiritually that will affect your current spiritually journey to move ahead and progress with the Lord if u don’t deal with it: Catholic Church has this; the sin of idolatory. By worshipping idols n statues, Mary is a idol
: Also repent of this sin of idolatory and make a declaration in your prayer that moving ahead u just want to belief and follow the one true God, the way the truth and the life is only through Jesus and no one else: In the past I had to repent of all my the wrong teachings I embrace from those mega churches too.. and even sins of idolatory from my parents n ancestors. Many of our ancestors are pagan worshippers


Part 2 - In another house but it seems to be a mansion belonging to someone else. I was there on holiday with my mum I think.   modern large house of a friend  was there for a visit and stayed in a room. Not sure if the kids were there. The house was super big and has many different areas. Some slides even from 2nd floor to 1st floor. Like a real kids playground.. overall seems like a harmonious household but I overheard the owner and the wife quarrelling in the adjoining bathroom or so.  There was this cut scene after that whereby I was in this room which had 2-3 single beds and saw my mum changing the bedsheet of a kid size bed.She asked me if I liked the room I said only the size of it coz it was roomy enough for what I would like in the room..then the dream kinda ended

Interpretation

 our mom isn’t your mom in the dream. It’s symbolic
 It’s sequential to the first place it seems. 

Once u have done what needs to be done to cleanse n repent from the past associations n beliefs. It becomes an expansion for u spiritually.. explains the size of the new room
[: The house isn’t literally meaning cos it had another owner with a wife. Yet u are able to stay there and it is part of your room -the house isn’t literal  It has a larger meaning symbolically - of the house of faith. Could mean believers as a whole  You are given a room to stay in nice and new and big, with faculties that u can use freely  It is what we believers have access to from God when we repent from our past. Continue to live a cleanse and pure life in Him daily.. : Financially n physically provided for by the Lord’s hand
: But u are going to see some conflict within the church. Not necessary your church.. but ‘domestic’ issues in the church, in the body of believers.
o: This I know cos I have been shown same understanding from my dreams. Church in generally is going go through a difficult time in the days ahead
: Many will leave their fellowship
: More and more leaders going to be exposed for their sins
: Some have to leave their leadership positions et


0 comments:

Post a Comment