Sunday 30 May 2021

Dreamscape 31st May 2021





Last night was another renovation dream.  It started off being in an old house. The floor was full of holes and infested by small bugs which would even  attack you ( infestation). I was in the house with another person (young guy) but dun know him personally. We left the place and went to my new house which was totally bare and undergoing renovation. It was a flat which was next to a skybridge 
The kids were there with me too and we were inspecting the flat before renovation took place. 
The next scene I saw was that a row of wooden cabinets from floor to celling was placed up in the living room and that one bedroom was made up with the platform bed in the centre. Unfortunately for me was that the bug followed me into the new house but I was able to remove them by vacuuming them all up.  In that bedroom I was surprised to see Kitson there and he tried out my queen size platform bed saying the materess is very soft. The dream ended there.



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment