Sunday 23 May 2021

Dreamscape 23rd May 2021

 



Last night dream was rather messy. I was at Cheryl's house for tution. It is surprising as I'm not suppose to be there due to the HA restrictions. Her mother wasn't in and therefore I told her I had to leave before her parents came back. I thought of going out through the back door in the kitchen however she had lots of guest coming in to the house via that entrance. Surprising thing is that there were countless guest streaming into the house. Some of them looked like creatures out of Star Wars with green/ purple skin. They look normal just that their skin colour was totally different.  I couldn't exit the house from the back entrance so went back to try the front entrance of the house. I saw her mom came back but she did not notice me at all. Not sure if I did manage to leave the place safely coz the dream stopped there.


0 comments:

Post a Comment