Friday 28 May 2021

Dreamscape 29th May 2021

 


Yesterday was quite a different type of dream. I'm not sure if it is related to me or talking about the world in general.  My sister and I were in a hotel room sleeping in the same bed. I was getting frustrated as she was taking up too much space in the bed and decided to leave the place to go somewhere we saw a game  and the word jumanji came into my mind. We had to toss the dice while playing the board game. She disappeared after her turn to throw the dice. 
The scene after that changed to one where there were other people also sucked into the game. 
My role was to roll the dice to try to get some of these people to appear(come back)

2nd scene - I was in a classroom  and I was pasting those Dot stickers under name of certain individuals ( I can't see what the names are nor know who they are). If I rolled the number that was listed the person would pop back into the classroom via a back door or else he would be stuck forever in the game. 

I was never in the game but was in control of who is able to come out of the game. 
I only manage to bring 1 person back - I think there were 5-6 names there..the others all didn't come back. 
I didn't know who the person was that came back though- he was a stranger. 

wierd dream. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment